Wednesday, April 1

Crypt of th Living

Good afternoon everybody. I hope that your Wednesday in Five Flavors of Fantastic!!! I've been a diagnosed insomniac for a couple of years now. It hasn't been bad at all lately. They non-sleeping habits come in cycles. I was doing great since I've moved to Louisville in November, and here in the past 3 days, 2 of them have been sleepless. I am just sooooo tired.

Once I knew that sleep was not coming and the sun was going to come out I headed to Wal-mart, and picked up some things for the new place. Basic stuff; sponges, drain cover, dish-rack, and ice cube trays. Nothing exciting. I need to get some stuff for some very innovative storage. After the trip to Wally World stopped by the new place, and dropped off all the goodies. Came home painted for a few hours. I realized I was starving.




2 eggs with hot sauce and pepper. and a piece of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel.

Back to primer-ing over all the old paint. This red is taking 3 coats of primer. I had to buy one of those 5 gallon things of Kilz. My apt is starting to look very sterile. I HATE white walls. Once I was sufficiently sick of it, I went to the new apt, and started putting together the new furniture. I didn't get too far, I should've brought a few tools; adjustable wrench, and screwdrivers. Again, I realized hungry I was, and by the way my arms are ON FIRE.

After debating what I wanted, it dawned on me Whole Foods

Vegan General Tsau's "chicken", basami rice, sesame kale, and asparagus. I swear that their "chicken" is the only imitation meat product that I actually enjoy. I love it more each time I eat it. I also had an "all-natural" energy drink from there. I looked at the ingredients. It looked the same as Red Bull, I just want it to kick in shortly. I honestly feel as if I could pass out with my head on the keyboard. Unfortunately I have to be at work in an hour. So, I need to keep busy until then.

Ooohh, before I forget. I made the best smoothie EVER yesterday.


Berry Me
1 1/4 cup mixed raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries (frozen)
3/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup vanilla Silk Soy yogurt,
1 scoop chocolate soy protein powder
Granola to garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment