Tuesday, April 7

Belated Monday

Happy Tuesday all!! This post was supposed to be sent out yesterday, but I have no internet at either apartment right now. These past few days have been super hectic. I really want this move to be over with. I have almost everything out of the apartment that I want to keep. Now I just have to throw away stuff, paint, and clean. I only have a few things left to unpack. I’m just ready for all of this to be done. I’m pretty sure that I didn’t eat breakfast this morning. Lunch was a shared pizza with my friend; pepperoni, mushrooms, and olives. I don’t even feel that bad about it.

Dinner was much better. I heated up half a can of Amy’s Split Pea Soup. It tasted a bit like baby food, so I added some crushed up pita chips for texture. I didn’t have any crackers. Then after almost an hour of cooking I finally got to eat my Amy’s Stuffed Shells. It was basically an Amy’s extravaganza.



Saturday was a bit more fun. I conned a friend into helping me move all the heavy stuff. Then I had to do his dishes, and help him move in return. I was really no use. He packed everything so heavy, I couldn’t lift a thing. Ha-ha. Afterwards we somewhat celebrated and went to Kashmir. I got the Baingan Bartha. The The Fitnessista always raves about it. OMG!!! It was delicious!!! Thank you Gina! My friend liked it better than his Lamb Marsala (not pictured).



Yesterdays lunch was a-freaking-mazing!!! I went to Calistoga, and got a Monterrey Veggie Wrap. It had hummus, roasted red peppers, feta, carmelized red onions, spinach, kalamata olives, and a whole bunch of other goodness that I can't even remember. I ate half, and brought the rest home to snack on later. Honestly, the best sandwich/wrap I've ever had.


Last night after the endless day of unpacking, I relaxed by watching both Harold and Kumar’s and drank. I never drink by myself, but boy did I drink. I had Three Olives Vodka watermelon flavor, mixed with Fresca soda. They were delicious.

Right now, I’m just finishing up watching Twilight (again). I swear I really want my own personal vampire to come save me. I can’t wait till the next one comes out. Does anybody know when that will be?

I’ve got my ortho appt today, so I finally get to find out the results of my bone scan, and see how my legs are doing. Since I’ve quit the cardio lately my legs haven’t hurt in the past couple of days, minus a couple of random twinges of pain. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment