Tuesday, March 3

Fluffy Yoga pt. deux

I felt like I'd been run over by a truck when I woke up this morning. That feeling eventually dissipated. I got a decent amount accomplished. I started off with a yummy 3 egg, spinach, asparagus, omelet that I wrapped in an Ezekiel tortilla. Topped with sour cream and hot sauce.


Then it was onto the mundane tasks that I've been putting off forever. For instance organizing all my files and putting them in a central location....a filing cabinet. Also, I put a second coat of stain on the soon to be built desk. It's starting to come along nicely. I'm excited for when it will be finished.

I went to Whole Foods for dinner. Got some super yummy food. Vegan sweet & sour "chicken", brown basami rice, some veggies, and temph. The temph was a bit odd but I ended up liking it.


After this it was time for the gym. I went to the yoga class. It was better than the last time I able to attend it at the gym. Still, I am completely unimpressed with it. They only have classes twice a week. Tues, and Thurs. This is the first Tuesday I've had off since I started, and I always work Thursdays too. I decided to check out a studio close by. They have a few different style bikrams, vinyasa, yin yoga, and a yoga core class. All of them are done in a hot room like traditional bikrams. I'm going to try it.

Its been exactly 14 days since I've quit smoking. I still haven't noticed the taste or smell difference. I can breathe better. I still want to eat all the time. I go for gum quite a bit still. I was in the car with my brother and he was smoking, all I wanted to do was just smoke one. I know that I would be back to my old habits if I even took one hit. So I abstained. I'm proud of myself for it. Its still going to be a long battle.

Now I'm just hanging out at the apt watching Boondock Saints. Gonna try to do one more load of laundry and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment