Monday, March 2

Bad Me

I am very ashamed of myself today. No good eats at all. Today had to been the unhealthiest day I've had all year. The only semi-decent thing I had was the half sized salmon, rice, and sweet potato I had at Logans for lunch with Paul. Which was the first thing I had. Then the second item I had was Ezekiel 4.9 Cinnamon Raisin cereal. It reminded me of Grape Nuts. I did like it though. All else was bad. No gym as well, so ashamed.

I started building a custom desk for a very odd space in my apartment. I'm taking pictures of the process, so when it is accomplished I will post a slide-show. Then I brought the guy some some medicine, Emergen-C, and soup. I hope he feels better, and also that he doesn't make me sick.

Since I've completely destroyed my body today, I'm definitely hitting the gym tomorrow. Which reminds me that I need to update my iPhone. Do the second coat of stain on the wood. Then laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment