Tuesday, March 10

Friendships....

I wish there was some type of proper guidelines on friendships. I seem to lose them all the time, as if we were walking down the street together and they fell down a man hole or something. Then others, seem to pop up out of nowhere.

So the guy and me are going to try to be friends. Seems to be working so far. He called me tonight and we talked. I was telling him about my living situation with my bro and how he is leaving to go to Ft. Stewart for a few months, and I'd have to come up with a LOT more rent money. Also, how I was looking for a roommate and posted an ad on craigslist. I really don't want a roommate, anybody who knows me, knows how well I do with them. So he recommended just looking for a much cheaper place. Which I did once I got home, and I talked to my bro about all this, and found out that he has official orders that send him down to GA. Therefore he can get out of this lease.

The whole lease thing was the main reason for my apprehension. I didn't want to leave and screw my brother with dealing foot the bill for that extra money. He is the only one on the lease, not me. So this way we can both safely get out. I already found a lot of great places that I put into a lovely spreadsheet by price, location, description, deposit fees, and whether they allow pets. Tomorrow me and Paul are going to talk about the apartment situation over lunch.

The guy is looking for a new apt as well. Its going to be pretty odd with both of us looking for separate apartments together. This is my first time trying to be friends with somebody I've been with, so I'm not quite sure on all the rules yet.

ANYWAYS

Yesterday I started my day off kind of late. Hit up the gym around 2, got in some cardio and then a pilates class. May I add that the pilates at my gym is much better than the yoga. I went to Kashmir and got the Malai Kofta, and a tandoori roti. It was delicious. I took a pic, but it is too blurry to even recognize.

Later I went to see Watchmen in IMAX. It rocked. After that is when all the bs from my last post happened.

Nothing exciting happened today. Got to see my little man T for a while. So that was nice, I got way too many phone calls this morning before I was ready to be awake. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. I have a doc appt., getting the new tables delivered, gym, and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment