Friday, March 6

Doctor Appointment Today

I just woke up a little bit ago. I hate having a job where I work so late. This was my dinner last night, and it was about midnight when I had it.



Spinach fettuccine with an awesome Puttanesca. It was very good, I would of much rather had it at a decent hour. I will be starting my new job soon hopefully. I will give more details soon.


Sleep came easy last night. I swear I had the oddest dream. In the dream I was a lesbian in the process of breaking up with my girlfriend. Then somehow being at the Zoo came into the picture. I can assure you that I'm not a lesbian. That is one thing I am sure of.

Here was the Breakfast for today.



That is oat bran, almond butter, and granola. Still a little blah. Also, the Emergen-C that is only sort of working.

I am now about to head to gym for about an hour then come home and get ready for the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment