Thursday, March 12

cutting my losses????? or not

Started my day off with this yummy treat:


Went to work, nothing exciting. All other food was a bore.

I've already committed myself to selling my couches. Craigslist baby. I bought them for a total of $569, and selling for $500. I literally posted the ad 2 hours ago, and have already gotten about 10 inquiries and offers. one person offered fully price and is going to have a look at them on Monday, and will be able to take them whenever. Another person wants the rug I just bought. I like the rug, but the look I have in this living room is not what I want for my next one. Another awesome reason to sell. I bought it for $40, and they are offering $75. Haha, I love profit.

Speaking of money. I went shopping today. I didn't spend a lot of money. I went to Sephora, and got an Urban Decay pencil concealer. Its so creamy, and provides great coverage that doesn't look overdone. Then I got a Smashbox tinted moisturizer. It is great and provides that awesome dewy look. I'm pretty much over regular foundation. I think it makes me look haggard.

I hit up Old Navy, next to Sephora. I had a $10 off coupon. I bought a really cute sundress, an awesome gathered top, and a St. Pattys Day shirt that I get to wear at work on said day.

I don't know why but I've been obsessed with creating a very strict budget. I just keep thinking that the economy is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. So I want to be financially stable. I'm pretty tired, and have to at work early. I hope to get up around 8-9. So I can go the gym before work. That means its bed time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment