Sunday, March 8

Bad Day

Everybody has their good days and bad days. Today, for me, was a bad day. All the things that I normally push out of my head just flooded me today. Basically I just really miss my friends, and family. I don't have anybody to hang out with except the guy. That's another thing right there.

I get the very distinct feeling that he isn't attracted to me, and is therefore distancing himself from me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. He is just so damn hard to read. I wish that if this were the case he would just be upfront with me. I honestly do like him. I just don't think he likes me. I would rather be alone, then be with somebody who is just being with me to pass time.

I know that being in Louisville will ultimately be better for me, but right now its hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment