Wednesday, February 25

Picking up shifts

Earlier the guy and me went to get some food. We stopped by this awesome antique store first. We are definitely going to go back another day since they were about to close when we got there.

Then it was onto get some sushi. It was a bad experience. We had to wait almost 45 minutes for our food. It was already past 6 so we just cancelled our order. I had to be at work at 7. I'm still here.

Day started off awesome though. It was super nice. So instead of the gym I went to the park across from my apts. I actually ran. Ran about a mile. It was actually enjoyable, unlike the treadmill. Going to do it again tomorrow. I also did some BCT favorites, 30/60s. Going to do some yoga when I get off work. Then watch "smart people" and then crash.

Daily Eats

B-fast
  • Oat Bran with 2T polaner
Snacks
  • Coconut Cream Larabar
  • 1 T hummus ( I was in a rush)
  • Yoplait Light-White Chocolate Strawberry, (yummy)
Dinner
  • Baby Spinach Salad with grilled chicken, apple slices, roasted corn, onions, mushrooms, feta cheese, tomato wedges, pecans, and a pinot noir shallot vinegarette.
There was no real lunch, should of made something, but between the running around (literally) then I didnt get the would-be yummy sushi. I've been off work for a while now, currently watching Smart People. Its okay, nothing special. I'm going to bed after this movie ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment