Thursday, February 26

Ass-Kickin

I woke up this morning and man was I stiff. (If I were a guy, that would have been funny). My legs are nice and tight. So I did some stretching. I did not want to wake up, so I had two big cups of coffee. I really only drink the stuff when my body has issues with returning to reality.

Breakfast was 1 egg, 1 egg white, with a sprinkling of cheese on an Ezekiel tortilla. Those tortillas are flourless and packed with protein. I've realized that throughout my day even though I'm only averaging 1200 calories, over half are carbs. So I'm trying to incorporate more protein. Also, eating more actual food, and less bars is a goal I'm trying to accomplish. They do give me all the proper nutritional benefits, but usually I'm still hungry.

Just left the gym now, I went on the cross-trainer for an hour, burned 715 calories. Very proud of myself. I've been doing pretty good about kicking my own ass lately and not just stopping when I get a little fatigued, I keep going until the goal is accomplished. I was thinking about going running outside again today, but Im just worried that my bones are going to splinter up again if I rush into it too fast. So I think I'll wait a couple of days to let them recooperate before going at it again.

Now its time to get ready for the work, gotta be there in 1 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment