Thursday, December 25

The Ghost of Christmas Past


Christmas came, it saw, and it went. My family is German, so we do a traditional German Christmas. All in all, we open our presents on Xmas eve. All the other stuff is not important to all those who arent German. As me and my sister and her boyfriend were all opening gifts. They were like this is awesome, after almost every gift. I honestly, did not like a single one of my gifts. It is the hands down winner as the worst christmas ever. I just wanted to sit outside, smoke my cigarettes while drinking jim beam and diet coke.


In the lovely 19 years of my existence, I cant believe my parents don't even get me at all. Simple things, things that they've known since I was 12. I hate anything that smells; lotions, candles, and of that shit I hate. I live in jeans and white t-shirt, year round. When it gets colder, my sleeves get longer. The only jewelry that I wear is my nose stud. Yes, there are the one or two times a month that I will put earrings on or dress kind of dressed up. Honestly, I am not at all comfortable doing it though. 3, maybe 4 hours max.

THINGS I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS
  • scented soap
  • two pairs of pajamas (I recall ranting to my mom about how I have 18 pairs, recently)
  • A coat (again, I recall telling my mom & dad how I bought 2 this past year, I also have a very nice one from last year)
  • Perfume-that I don't even like (they know I dont like it, they bought it for me before and I told them that)
  • Jewelry- ugly jewelry in fact
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 3- I dont even own 1 or 2, havent even seen the second one.
  • Placemats- enough said
  • Christmas Coasters-they know I hate xmas, again- enough said
  • Sweater- from my sister, kind of nice
  • Purse-Never going to wear it

About 5 minutes after my dad saw how miserable I was and brought me a shot of Jim, he then tells me he is giving my sister a $1000 for getting an A in her algebra class, when this is the 2nd or 3rd time shes taken it. Somebody please tell me when it will be my turn.




What the hell, this looks like something for gay pride. Its ugly as shit. what was she thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment