Wednesday, November 18

Pina Coladas for breakfast???

Yesterday and today are all one big blur. One thing I can say is that todays breakfast shake was by far the absolute BEST shake I have ever made!!!

Banana, Young Thai Coconut, Almond Milk, and Plant Fusion Vegan Protein Powder (not pictured)



This was my first time ever working with a coconut. When I bought it, it was wrapped in saran wrap, and I didn't exactly know if the outside was the edible part. I tried a small piece, so NO it's not edible. The good stuff is in the middle.



I also captured the coconut water, so I was able to save it for after my workout today.

Majority of people don't know this, but Coconut water is natures' Gatorade. It has more electrolytes than sports drinks, more potassium than a banana, and is way lower in sugar.

FUN FACT: Coconut water is used as an intravenous fluid in some developing countries where medical saline is unavailable. It is also the only natural substance that can be injected to the body without harm. How cool is that.

* Coconut Water is More Nutritious than whole milk - Less fat and NO cholesterol!
* Coconut Water is More Healthy than Orange Juice - Much lower calories
* Coconut Water is Better than processed baby milk- It contains lauric acid, which is present in human mother's milk
* Coconut water is naturally sterile -- Water permeates though the filtering husk!
* Coconut water is a universal donor-- Its identical to human blood plasma
* Coconut Water is a Natural Isotonic Beverage - The same level we have in our blood.



After I drank my smoothie (in about a minute, SO DELICIOUS!!!!) I went to work. I only worked job #1 today. Came home, laundry mat, worked out, drank my yummy coconut water



Now after this I will work on the new site coming soon. So for a few more days I will be posting on here. I will give the sites name when it is complete. Thank you to all my friends who are excited for my website, and the ongoing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment