Monday, November 16

I'm back BABY

I'm about to give you the oldest excuse in the world. "I've been busy" Its not a lie though, I've been working two jobs. I'm coming back, and going to be stronger than before. I like blogging, and sharing my stories with those of you who actually read this.

Lately I've just had this urge to get even healthier than I have been lately. I've just recently quit smoking in the past two weeks, and I have no desire to go back. I hope that my will power will stay this strong. I am going to need encouragement so please help out with this.

I have recently started running again. I'm taking a very slow pace though. I'm still so scared that my legs are going to break open again and re-fracture. I've been about 1 mile 2-3 times a week. I upped the distance this past time 1.25 miles but I could feel my bones being strained for the next 4 days. So there has been no running this past week, and lots of Calcium pills. I will do my next run again on Wednesday.

I realized that I have actually completed all of my New Years resolutions for 2009:
1. Quit Smoking
2. Lose 50 Lbs
3. Go Vegetarian

I have also compiled a list for next year:
1. Run 10K
2. Lose the last 10 Lbs
3. Go Vegan
4. Save $4,000
5. DON'T DROP OUT OF SCHOOL
6. Cook 9 out of 10 meals

I went to Whole Foods today, and got tons of good food




Then cooked some lunch



Long grain mixed rice, grilled squash, zucchini, and green peppers. I also sliced 2 pieces off of my Field Roast, Stuffed Celebration Roast.

I made the last part to help me decide which way I want to make it for Thanksgiving. PETA is giving away coupons for them, you can print them off HERE. I have to go to work now....as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment