Sunday, April 12

Beautiful Morning

I woke up today and the sun was shining. Very brightly I might add. Just another reason to get some curtains in my bedroom. Needless to say, I was ecstatic the rain and cold weather were gone, even if just for a day. My breakfast was leftover sesame noodles from the Chinese I had last night. YUM; right?

I spent a good portion of my morning (afternoon, I didnt wake up till 11) changing my address online to all the important things like; the bank, cc's, etc.

Off to the gym, again with the taking it slow. So I only did 30 minutes plus 5 minute cool down on the cross-trainer. I had a major cramp in my side so no ab's today.

Came home, had one of these bad boys:

Raw Organic bar, Chocolate Coconut flavored. I liked that it had a lot more protein than Larabars, and was USDA organic approved. Great flavor too. 2 thumbs up

After the shower, and getting half ready for work, I felt kind of pretty so I snapped a pic. I had to go to the old apartment to pick up my clothes from the dryer. I figured I can still do laundry there, since rent is paid up to the 25th, a lot easier than a laundry mat. I really hate those places. After the pic, I remembered to put a bra on.

Work was a bore as usual. I ate a kids mini burger while I was there, so hungry.When it was over I was excited to get out of there, but not about going home to my lonely apartment. It was too late to get a coffee, so I went to a movie theater and caught the 12:30 a.m showing of the new Fast and Furious. I liked it. One of the previews was for a bank robbery movie (which I love those anyways) based on a true story. It stars Johnny Depp, and Christian Bale. Both of them in the same movie. What more could a girl ask for?!?!?!? It starts July 1st.

It was a bit depressing to go to the movies alone. I almost didn't go because I felt like such a loser. It's not just the movie, but almost everything. I have one friend in this whole huge city, but that friend has other friends too. So I have to do so much stuff alone. Then are things I haven't done because there is nobody to go with. I've been putting myself out there, I'm just not getting any responses. Then the thought of rejection makes me cringe. I hope this all changes, when I start school in 4 more months. That's such a long time, I hope for some companionship before then.

I'm off tomorrow. I'm excited to go to the gym and actually take my time. There is also a pilates class in the afternoon. I am SOOO there. Now its time for me to hit the hay. Goodnight all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment