Saturday, March 28

Jingling in my pocket

I had a super Saturday, and I hope that yours was great as well. Today was rather exciting in my book. I signed the lease to my new apartment. HOORAY. I'm going over there tomorrow to take pictures, and measurements. My brother said he didn't like it. I honestly don't care though. The only things he ever likes are shiny and new. I was so excited when my landlady gave me the keys.

Afterward I went to eat lunch with my friend Rob. We went out to Bluegrass Brewing Company, BBC for short. I got a turkey burger, it had an apricot-chipotle sauce. It was A-MAZING!!!! Then we drove to a bicycle shop over the border in Indiana. I want a vintage looking, brightly colored bike. I was so afraid they weren't going to have any in my eclectic style. As soon as i walked in, I was like a kid in a candy store!!

I like this one best: Its an Electra Townie 7D. It is so perfect, I just have to save my money for the next month or so, and it will be mine.


I should of taken a pic of it in the store, but I swear my friend will think I'm a total weirdo, since I'm pretty sure he is unaware of my blog. There were even optional baskets, and other things. I could so picture myself riding my bike along Bardstown Rd. My apartment is very close, and parking is crazy in that part of town. I am not a very good parallel parker. We from the south have never had to really learn.

I later went to see my bro, we hung out and played Bingo. It wasn't that fun this time. I get too mad, when they don't call my numbers. I know I shouldn't take it personally, but I do. I doubt I'll play again for a while.


Oh my goodness, I can't believe I almost forgot to mention this. I was offered almost the full PELL grant amount, and in addition to that another one, that pays for schooling to become a teacher. Which I would very much like to do. I would actually like to be a high school math teacher. I've always been good at it, and I figure I could be good at teaching it, and I would really like to make a difference. I'm so excited that everything is starting to come together.....FINALLY. Something else happened to me today that has me flying high on cloud 9, but you will have live through the suspense until it unfolds itself a bit more.
I'm going to curl up with my third installment on the Twilight series. Eclipse, I'm about halfway done already. I'm such an addict now, haha. Goodnight all. Pictures of the new apartment tomorrow. I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment