Thursday, February 12

Fun in Louisville


I'm on the verge of passing out. Which may I add is very odd for me. I had one of the best days I've had in a really long time. The guy I've been talking to came over and we ran all over Louisville, and a small part of Indiana. Went to two different housewares stores. One was Home Goods, and the other was Old Time Pottery, (nothing like Potterybarn). Then we went to the store and got stuff to make fajitas. May I add he is a very good cook. He didn't even want me helping. That wasn't going to happen, my kitchen, I run that shit. We also got some sushi. Then spent a long time online looking at videos from college humor.

I can't stand most art, paintings of flowers in a vase. Mass produced, junk (in my opinion). I found a still art today that just makes my face bright up whenever I look at it. I think that is what art should be, it should invoke an emotion whenever you look at it. Not just something that you pass without thought.

No gym today, its okay. I will go there and bust my ass again tomorrow. My tri's, shoulders, and back are still sore from yesterday. My legs still feel like jello from my kickass workout yesterday. I honestly thought I was going to pass out. Its sleepy time for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment