Saturday, January 17

Sleepy Days

So yes, I am still loving my phone. I swear I am treating it like a newborn. I made sure to get a good case, and screen protector for it. I always fuck my screens, so that was a smart investment. I feel like shit. I was so sore on Wednesday, I did an hour on the cross-trainer and did 30 minutes of laps in the pool. I just wanted to let my body recover, then Thursday and Friday I have been sick and feel horrible. I blame it on leaving the gym with a wet head. My mom would have killed me. I don't care how horrible I feel tomorrow, technically it will still be Saturday, just after I wake up, I am going to the gym. Also I've eaten like crap these past two days too. Both days I had not 1, but 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, and other junk that is just not considered good for the body.


Next to the grilled cheese are 4 Tostitos Scoops with a homemade pico de giyo (sp) invloving tomatoes, onions, parsley, black beans, and corn, and the necessary seasonings)

Today at least I accomplished some stuff. I made it to the post office to mail my dad some documents involving the title of my car. We thought we had already accomplished everything involving that when I was still visiting there, but guess not. I went and put in a few applications, and some places the jobs had already had been filled. So that sucked. I was going to open a new checking account since they don't have any Wachovia's around here. Then changed my mind. I'm just going to wait until I actually get a job. I went and paid part of my bill for my whole house full of furniture that I bought. Then I had to babysit my nephew. Like I don't do that enough.

I spent about 3 hours yesterday applying for jobs, from one of those local helpwanted.com sites. I hope I get something soon. I just need money. I already was accepted for a job here. The only thing is, the job doesn't start till late March or early April. I just want some crappy job that will get me by until then. The only places I refuse to apply at are gas stations, and strip clubs (obviously...I'm not hot). I am even applying at restaurants. I always told myself I would never waitress again. I freaking hate it so much. You bust your ass, just for some dipshit to leave the change out of his dollar for a tip.

My brother is one of the worst tippers I have ever met. Whenever we go out I always stash a few extra dollars under a plate or something. I always bitch at him, because I obviously was a waitress, and I struggled, and I mean struggled bad. There were points when business was slow that I would have trouble paying rent. I had to sell stuff at pawn shops. I'd buy a loaf of bread,a pound of salami, and one of cheese. and that would be my lunch and dinner for a week. Later I got smart, and just started dropping by at my moms house. So back to the point, when he doesnt tip, it personally offends me. The worst part of it, was that I worked at one of the best restaurants in town.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment