Sunday, January 4

My Body


I have never had a great body. The past year I've come to like it a lot more than I used to. January of 2008 I weighed 190 Lbs.....I know, right. I dropped down to 175 when I joined the military. After going through physical therapy, getting out of the Army, and moving to KY, I shrank again to 160 pounds.

Since I have moved to Louisville, I have worked my ass off in a gym 5 days a week. I just spent two weeks at home with my family, and even though I worked out some (not rigorously) I came back 8 Lbs heavier. So its back to the gym, and now Im just back-tracking to get to where I was when I left.

I am so much more aware of everything that goes into my body. I just spent $100 at the grocery store on nothing but fruits, vegetables, tofu, yogurt, and a toothbrush. Oh, yes I also bought this 8 pack of steaks, they are only 3-4 oz. a piece so they wont be too filling.



Most yummy snack EVER


The one and only thing I really wanted for christmas and didnt get was the George Foreman 360 degree grill. I think I am going to take my 20% off coupon from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and splurge on it. In my opinion it is a smart investment.


I have finally gotten so sick of my skin that I am about to go see a dermatologist to get something stronger than what I am currently using. Which are BenzaClin, and Retin-A Micro. Its either that or start tanning again. I personally like the latter of the options. I miss being tan, its almost worth the risk of melanoma. Until the set apt date, I bought this.

No comments:

Post a Comment