Friday, January 30

Emotional Ramblings of the undead

I've got so much that I want to get off my chest. My day started off horribly. Managed to get up at 8. I was so surprised my nephew was still asleep. I put him to bed at 9 last night. So I spent the next HOUR digging my car out from underneath 8 inches of snow and half inch of ice. So got T in the car at 9:15 and then my car wouldn't reverse. So I spent another 20 minutes kicking the snow out from behind my tires. So that way my tires would stop spinning in place. The drive wasn't too bad. My neighborhoods roads were nothing but ice. After I got out it was fine.

I spent my day lounging around, not getting no sex. BOOO!!! I went to dinner with my bro and nephew. We went to Texas Roadhouse, I wasn't really hungry so I just got a side caesar, and sweet potato. Then I got conned into babysitting. I thought I was going to be miserable. I put on Diego, and we both fell asleep after about half an hour. I only got an hour nap out of it, tucked T into bed. Left, got gas and caught the last 20 minutes of Save the Last Dance.

You know what creeps me out. Those Turbo Tax commercials with the dead presidents, and Ben Franklin.

So I got a friend request this evening from my ex-roommate/ ex-friend, Daphne. I'm not entirely sure why our friendship ended. I'll be the first one to admit that I am not good with roommates. I like things my way, and am not too great at compromising. There were other factors that I'm sure all factored into her just packing up and leaving one day. I just wish that we could of talked through our issues. The thing is, I really cared about that friendship. We were great friends, there for one another, and up until that day she moved out.

This brought me to thoughts of other friends, or better yet, or lack there of. My best friend in the world is Ashley. I highly doubt that will ever change. I wish we could talk more though, sometimes. I've lost a few friends recently. I don't understand how those ended either. I guess with one, Kelly, we just kind of grew apart. Our lives moved in different directions. The thing is, I still made an effort. The other, Larissa, everything was great. Hanging out all the time. Though every time I leave the area I guess my phone number is magically erased from her mind, and I guess when I call, my ringtone is set to silent. I am a good friend. I am always there for my friends when needed, or just wanted.

I would just really appreciate to have some of my friends back in my life. That would be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Evey you are entirely too special to take those weak execuses of friendship. Most people are bottom feeders, don't back track and get wrapped up in those bitches petty lives. they just thrive off the good. i love you evey, soon i hope to enjoy your city with you.

    ReplyDelete