Wednesday, February 4

Progress


Good late morning all. My day started a bit earlier than I had hoped for especially since yesterday had ended much later than expected. This is was what I looked like about an hour ago.

I ate a mini bagel with some raspberry polaner. Polaner is basically a jelly that has is sweetened with its own juice. No sugar, or preservatives. Then tried to do one of my yoga podcasts. First I tried the Dave Farmar but he just kept babbling on and on. There was also interference on the mic so it just gave me a headache. Then I switched to Yogamazing with Chris Rough. In my opinion he is a bit mean for a yoga teacher, I finished it though.

I just got dressed and forgive the pic but I used my webcam. I think I am making slow and steady progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment