Tuesday, February 17

Sick Little Man

My brother left for his school in Mass. Same day that he left my nephew got sick. So I've been taking care of him. I gotta drop him off later before I go to work. I hate that I haven't been able to work out for the past few days. I feel so lazy. I spent most of last night on IKEA. Found some nice stuff, so when I have a bit of extra money I will buy. I need to hop in the shower in a couple of minutes. I really don't want to work, but I need money. I really just want to lay in bed today. I just hope that little man doesn't make me sick. I requested to get more day shifts, the schedule should be up today. I would like to be off on more nights. So maybe I'll get them.

I've spent the past 2 hours watching the food network. Then i made myself a grilled cheese sandwich, and some tomato soup. I did take down two seemingly good recipes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment